Wednesday 5 March 2014

Reading Wrap up - February 2014

So I haven't done a reading wrap up since late last year (eek!) but I am trying to get back into blogging and will be trying to post more regularly. So here goes!

I feel so ashamed to say that I only read a grand total of ONE book for the whole of February (hangs head in shame). But in fairness it was 911 pages long so cut me some slack? :P The book I read was A Clash of Kings by George R. R. Martin which was AMAZING. The man just has such an addictive writing style, the characters are so vindictive and awful at times, and you just never know what is coming up around the corner. It didn’t even feel as though I was reading a 911 page book though; it was so good and action packed I just flew through it and could hardly stop reading it. As soon as my book buying ban is over I will definitely be grabbing the rest of the books in the Song of Ice and Fire series – I need to know what happens in Westeros next – now J

No comments:

Post a Comment