Wednesday 28 March 2012

Currently Reading, mini book haul

I haven't updated this page in a while, so I thought I would share what I am currently reading and what books I have bought in the last few months.
I bought:
The Demon Trappers: Forsaken by Jana Oliver;
Wildthorn by Jane Eagland;
City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare;
Before I Go To Sleep by S J Watson;
Cujo by Stephen King;
The Amulet of Samarkand by Jonathan Stroud;
Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro.

I have been quite good with buying books so far; the last one of these that I bought was City of Ashes, I also have 40+ books to get through on my bookshelf so I'm hoping to read a big chunk of them before I buy anymore (if I can!).

I am currently reading Fade Out by Rachel Caine. It is the seventh book of the Morganville Vampires series and I should have a review on it by the end of this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment