Monday 12 December 2011

Currently Reading - Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare



As the title of this post suggests, I am currently reading Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare, the first book in the Infernal Devices series. Since I have only read the first book, City of Bones in the Mortal Instruments series, I was worried that I would miss something whilst reading it. However, the plot is quite good so far, and as far as I know you can read the two series separately without anything being spoiled.






I have borrowed the book from my local library and am almost halfway through it. Part of the reason I picked it up was that I really enjoy stories set in the Victorian era, which the Infernal Devices series are. I've previously read the Gemma Doyle trilogy by Libba Bray and various others, and have enjoyed them thoroughly so hopefully I will love this by the end of it! Here is the cover.






No comments:

Post a Comment